[peel] Re: Peel 400 box - 6 NEW SHOWS FROM 1980

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sun Dec 7 14:58:24 CET 2008

Paul,

It's probably from the limited edition bonus 7" which was given away
with the initial copies of Going Underground. Peel played the other two
tracks on the 12th. March show.

http://www.thejam.org.uk/jamsing.html

Cheers,

Eddie.