[peel] Re: Peel 400 box - 6 NEW SHOWS FROM 1980

tomzero tomzero12@...
Sun Dec 7 10:43:15 CET 2008

Wow! Swell Maps and Penetration. Can't wait to hear the whole shows. Thanks very much...

--- On Sat, 12/6/08, saipanda <saipanda@...> wrote:
From: saipanda <saipanda@...>
Subject: [peel] Re: Peel 400 box - 6 NEW SHOWS FROM 1980
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 7:36 AM

            OK, here's the other two from Pash's list for anyone who doesn't have them:

1979-06-13 (Misty session)

http://www.megauplo ad.com/?d= HMGWSN9T

1979-06-21 (Swell Maps, Distributors sessions)

http://www.megauplo ad.com/?d= E68JV2U5

Cheers,

Steve W

--- In peel@yahoogroups. com, Paul Ashley <pashley64@. ..> wrote:

> Notice whilst organising my downloads and trying to help with tracklisting gaps that

2nd/3rd Aug and 25th Aug from Julian's Tapes are no longer available online - can

someone reup. Same goes for 13th and 21st June 1979. If someone reups I'll do the

tracklistings.

> Question from the tracklisting I did earlier from 18th March 1980 - The Jam's Tube

Station is a live version. There was a live version on B side of That's Entertainment single

released in Jan 1981 - can anyone confirm this is the same version and if not, help with a

source?