[peel] John Peel - It makes me laugh 16 May 1981 - Download

Paul Webster paul@...
Sat Aug 30 11:48:31 CEST 2008

Listened this morning - and I did still enjoy it.
My memory of when the shoe shop (boot shop) appeared was wrong but other
than that it was prety well how I remembered it.
I agree with Eddie's comment about Peelie reading scripts sounding somewhat
stilted, but I thought that the readers of the passages got them about
right.

Paul