Some requests

llrc057 lists@...
Sun Aug 24 09:41:30 CEST 2008

Andrew's shows will be available to download from www.30242.net
shortly.

Regards
Gary

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Riving Ton <deedeeramain@...> wrote:

> Hi All!
> Did anyone take Andrew up on his offer? (He has a bunch of shows
that he requires someone to upload for him)
> I'd love to help out but I'm crippled by the rubbish ISP's in Saudi
where I now live.
> When I uploaded the 17 DVD's in the UK I was managing to seed more
than 10 completed torrents after about three days so maybe some kind
soul would like to take delivery of Andrew's recordings, zip them up
together and upload as torrents?
> Anybody new to file-sharing who would like to learn how to upload /
download 'stuff'? We provide a free support / counselling service and
you'd be really appreciated!
> Cheers,
> DeeDee

Archive like this,
> particularly if you get started on your 200 Box. Maybe best to just
stick a link up for the
> time being. Obviously don't want to just swipe the tracklistings,
especially when there's so
> much work obviously gone into them. Not quite sure who did the
Playlist Archive in the