Some requests

andrewthezmore AndrewThezmore@...
Sat Aug 23 11:18:36 CEST 2008

Thanks for asking Dee Dee! Hopefully sorted on the show sharing front,
just a bit delayed by having to sort out this crashed pc

I'll be cracking on with some of my own tapes (and filling up some
space on the wiki, although I've had a couple of problems there too -
I'm going to type them out in excel first then cut and paste from now
on!) but can't do much til I get some data recovery software next
weekend.

Many thanks to the 400box uploaders, I haven't heard any of them yet
but it's looking really good. I'm also apprciating the efforts of
Steve W and others on the wiki, wish I could squeeze more time into it
than at present.

Cheers
Andrew