[peel] Re: 1976 Festive Fifty ponderments!

bill.spiby@... bill.spiby@...
Sat Aug 23 12:12:17 CEST 2008

Hi Ken,

I'm indebted to you. That would be really helpful.

And fingers crossed a recording does turn up. Until recently, I would never have dreamed that recordings of the 1978 Festive Fifty would turn up (and such good quality, complete ones at that).

Kind regards
Bill Spiby