The 200 Box - Tape 1

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Aug 23 21:43:46 CEST 2008

OK, here's the first of my (so-called) '200 Box'. Please be aware
that, unlike in the 400 Box, there don't appear to be any full shows
in this set. So the best you can generally hope for is a C-90's-worth,
or three quarters of a 2-hour show. But hopefully we'll pick up a few
goodies such as Peelennia along the way.

Onto the tape I've labelled DPP001, then: 90 minutes of the 30th. May
2000 show, featuring Lianne Hall and Pico in session. The tracklisting
is available at Lorcan's site here:

http://www.avistic.demon.co.uk/playlists/2000/22.txt

We join the show midway through the second track (Sender Berlin), and
take our leave just as The Upholsterers kick in. The tape flip happens
at the Foehn track, but the two parts seem to flow together reasonably
well.

Part 1:
http://tinyurl.com/55zbpe

Part 2: