[peel] The 200 Box - Tape 1

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Sun Aug 24 01:28:59 CEST 2008

Sadly, those tinyurl links won't work for me. Anyone else having trouble?

DM

--- On Sat, 23/8/08, Ed Duffy <eddie.duffy@...> wrote:
From: Ed Duffy <eddie.duffy@...>
Subject: [peel] The 200 Box - Tape 1
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 23 August, 2008, 8:43 PM

            OK, here's the first of my (so-called) '200 Box'. Please be aware

that, unlike in the 400 Box, there don't appear to be any full shows

in this set. So the best you can generally hope for is a C-90's-worth,

or three quarters of a 2-hour show. But hopefully we'll pick up a few

goodies such as Peelennia along the way.

Onto the tape I've labelled DPP001, then: 90 minutes of the 30th. May

2000 show, featuring Lianne Hall and Pico in session. The tracklisting

is available at Lorcan's site here:

http://www.avistic. demon.co. uk/playlists/ 2000/22.txt

We join the show midway through the second track (Sender Berlin), and

take our leave just as The Upholsterers kick in. The tape flip happens

at the Foehn track, but the two parts seem to flow together reasonably

well.

Part 1:

http://tinyurl. com/55zbpe

Part 2: