[peel] Re: Some requests

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Sat Aug 23 07:34:26 CEST 2008

Hi All!
Did anyone take Andrew up on his offer? (He has a bunch of shows that he requires someone to upload for him)
I'd love to help out but I'm crippled by the rubbish ISP's in Saudi where I now live.
When I uploaded the 17 DVD's in the UK I was managing to seed more than 10 completed torrents after about three days so maybe some kind soul would like to take delivery of Andrew's recordings, zip them up together and upload as torrents?
Anybody new to file-sharing who would like to learn how to upload / download 'stuff'? We provide a free support / counselling service and you'd be really appreciated!
Cheers,
DeeDee

----- Original Message ----
From: saipanda <saipanda@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 7:56:35 AM
Subject: [peel] Re: Some requests

Hi Eddie,

Think I can help you out with most (maybe all) of these. Many thanks to Andrew for
upping them in the first place.

Anyway, here's the first one on your list:

> DATE UPPED SHOW DETAILS
> 06/11/2007 December 1999; Peelenium 1986

Think this is 1999-12-16 (Pachinos session, 1986 Peelenium):
http://www.megauplo ad.com/?d= 5AHACO3H

There's a tracklisting at the ever-great Playlist Archive:
http://www.avistic. demon.co. uk/playlists/ 1999/50.txt

Will try and put up more over the next few days if no one else does. I know it's a bit of a
problem for Andrew himself. Please see his notice at the Wiki:
http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/The_ Andrew_T_ 90s_tapes

Cheers,

Steve

PS. Wondering about Wiki show info for crossovers with the Playlist Archive like this,
particularly if you get started on your 200 Box. Maybe best to just stick a link up for the
time being. Obviously don't want to just swipe the tracklistings, especially when there's so
much work obviously gone into them. Not quite sure who did the Playlist Archive in the
first place.. Same problem for 21st century tracklistings, already online at the BBC site.
Maybe links are the way to go on that one.