Some requests

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Aug 23 09:44:21 CEST 2008

Another one for Eddie, with thanks again to Andrew for the original share.

> DATE UPPED  SHOW DETAILS
> 05/02/2008  8th Jan 1994 - The Knights of the Occasional Table and
> Ivor Cutler. 2½hrs

http://rapidshare.de/files/40300522/_1994-01-08_KOKOT___Ivor_C.zip.html

(Sorry, Adam, think I used megaupload for the previous one. Let me know if you don't
have it already).

On DeeDee's point, hope someone can help with Andrew's collection up to 1998. Torrents
are a bit tricky for me as they slow my computer down to a near standstill and I need it for
work, so can't really up things that way over any kind of extended period,

If it comes down to it, though, would always be good for put them up one at a time.

Cheers,

Steve