[peel] Re: Some requests

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Aug 23 10:42:19 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot Steve; appreciate it!

So, having finally got around to cherry-picking the bits of the 17-DVD set
I didn't already have, this little lot should get me up to date.

Andrew has been in touch, by the way. His PC has suffered from a crash,
but he's going to be rejoining the group when it's all recovered. And he's
arranged to pass those other shows he has to Gary at www.30242.net for
uploading.

Eddie.