[peel] "Coming up, the midnight news summary..."

markbursa@... markbursa@...
Fri Aug 22 04:02:32 CEST 2008

>>I was taping back then using one of those mains plug timers
with the pins for 15 min periods, so I must have known I'd be out at the
start, and the
tape kicked in 5 minutes early.<<

Ha!

I used to do exactly the same thing.  With  exactly the same sort of timer
plug! Stick in a C120 and try to get back from  the pub in time to flip the tape!

How I wish I'd had an inexhaustible supply of C120s...  but no, I had three
of them, and just edited down the session tracks on to a  second cassette...

Mark