Other Rock Radio Groups/Blogs

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Fri Aug 15 22:56:52 CEST 2008

Itsmeagain (whatevershebringswesing) !

I was just thinking, why there don't seem to be any groups
like this (or blogs) discussing and sharing old rock radio
from the likes of Vance and Freeman .......

Maybe its because 'generally' Peel is mainly associated with
new-wave/indie music and those followers were/are 'generally' more
middle-class (and better educated) and therefore more likely to
make blogs etc. than your average Status Quo or Deep Purple fan...

ps just listening to this 400Box show imagining I'm lying in a
tent in the Lake Distict, unable to get FM on my radio, high on
several pints of real ale and perhaps a toke or 5 ! Try it ....