[peel] Re: Tape Numbering

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Aug 29 20:22:27 CEST 2008

Yes I got 10 tapes - but as I mentioned earlier, one of those attributed to me on the spreadsheet (T099) is not in my possession, so maybe you put the wrong tape in the bag? Check to see if you still have T099 in the box.

The un-numbered 17/18th Sept 79 tape does have a correctly dated tracklisting in with it..