Tape 1 (personal comments)

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Aug 14 10:43:20 CEST 2008

Thanks for the info, Rob! Looks like a great show!

I suggest we designate numbers to them as information becomes available. As the 7 July
1978 show was on two tapes (now Tape 1 and Taoe 2) respectively, suggest we call this
Tape 3.

I've made a couple of entries to try and link things up. Hopefully people will get an idea of
how it's supposed to work. If you go to the main 400 Box page from Rob's link below,
hopefully things will start to seem clear.

Thanks again, Rob! Can't wait to hear it!

Cheers,

Steve

PS Need to add further links and stuff for the tracklisting but supposed to be working right
now and then have to go straight out. Can have another go later or tomorrow,

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:

> I've received my tapes from Rocker and made a start last night. Typically the first tape I
ripped seems to be an incomplete show (just the first hour, taped over the "Golden Wheels
Of Motown" or something). The second half of the show isn't in my batch but may still be
in the box!