[peel] Re: Tape 1 (personal comments)

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Aug 14 10:08:15 CEST 2008

I've received my tapes from Rocker and made a start last night. Typically the first tape I ripped seems to be an incomplete show (just the first hour, taped over the "Golden Wheels Of Motown" or something). The second half of the show isn't in my batch but may still be in the box!

I'll upload the flac tonight but I made an attempt at doing the wiki page for it here:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_April_1979

Does this look OK? I don't know what the official tape number is..