Tape 1 (personal comments)

vinpinman vinpinman@...
Wed Aug 13 10:56:40 CEST 2008

What Peel meant for the world of music and to those of us who are
part of this newgroup is clear enough and I feel that it's only right
that personal reflections and comments should be a part of the Wiki
documentation process.

Tell me if you agree?

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "saipanda" <saipanda@...> wrote:

> Many thanks for setting it up in the first place! Think there's a
good way to go yet!
> Hopefully, it's just getting started.
>
> Thanks also for various contributors to the tracklisting on Wiki.
Here's the latest updated
> version:
>
> http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/7_July_1978
>
> Have tried to include various comments by people here, including
some links for Pirates
> and Frankie Miler. Hope this is OK. Please feel free to add/edit.
That's what it's supposed o