Tape 1

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Aug 12 08:57:33 CEST 2008

Many thanks for setting it up in the first place! Think there's a good way to go yet!
Hopefully, it's just getting started.

Thanks also for various contributors to the tracklisting on Wiki. Here's the latest updated
version:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/7_July_1978

Have tried to include various comments by people here, including some links for Pirates
and Frankie Miler. Hope this is OK. Please feel free to add/edit. That's what it's supposed o
be about.

Steve TK -- Tokyo boiling as well and similarly impossible to sleep. Doing Wiki stuff is fun
and fills in the time, but it can start to take over. On the other hand, if you want to whack
in material from Teenage Kicks as the basis of Artist pages, that would be fantastic.

And anyone who wants a go, please jump in! Don't worry about mistakes -- they can be
corrected.

Must get on and do some (non-Wiki) work!

Cheers,

Steve W