Wiki

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Aug 12 20:56:34 CEST 2008

Hi Ken,

Fixed the date of the 1977 Best Sessions show, referencing the authority of your book.
Also have links for empty pages for both you and the book -- if you fancy putting
something up there! Free advertising?

Think the original material for the 1977 Best Sessions show may have been written before
you clarified it here originally.

At some point I'll check what's been put up already for similar mistakes and try and get
everything on a standard format along the lines of 7 July 1977.

Actually, think there was at least one other date I already corrected among the early shows
on the DeeDee's 17 DVD set by using your book as reference. Need to think how to do
these and get them in one place as well. Maybe someone suggested this already.

Many things to think about on this Wiki business. Thanks again for various comments.
Time for bed right now, I think.

Cheers,

Steve W