Kelis

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Aug 11 23:17:39 CEST 2008

search complete of corner of office: I did not have a session sheet for that one! I must
have picked up the bare details from jon small's peel sessions site index* (which only lists
the 3 tracks) and Anita's diaries: Anita added in as a comment against this one on her
version of the 98-02 spreadsheet she annotated for me: "Recorded at Abbey Road Studios
as Kelis was only in England for two more days " - so that's that explained!

* http://www.thepeelsessions.co.uk/bands.html
not the old vhissue site

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "ken garner" <ken_garner@...> wrote:

> haven't got a ***** clue why it was done at Abbey Road, but that's what the sheet says.