Kelis

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Aug 11 19:56:28 CEST 2008

haven't got a ***** clue why it was done at Abbey Road, but that's what the sheet says. I'll
try and find it and see if we missed the 4th track our end, or maybe it was on the back!
This is one to ask Anta Kamath about, I think. It might well have been a 'private tape'
session, ie paid for by band or record company as a promo, or something else unusual. I
do not recall any others being done at Abbey Road, off the top of my head...

ken

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Robert Ward <r0bertward@...> wrote:

> As I was saying before my email decided to send itself - several times by the looks,
sorry about that....

> Really nice live session, I've got 4 tracks from it on my edited tapes - Good Stuff,
Caught Out There, Get Along With You & Mafia - be great to hear this again in the full
show

> ta
> Rob

Peel in 2000 with a view to posting it on my blog. I figured I'd posted enough 80's white
boy guitar nonsense! Time for some r'n'b..

> Checking in Ken's book I noticed that it is listed as being recorded at Abbey Road rather
than Maida Vale (and there is a song missing from the session sheet by the looks of it as
they did 4 tracks not 3). Any idea why this one wasn't done in MV?