[peel] Perfumed Garden Forum

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Aug 6 09:56:01 CEST 2008

> I beleive it has great potential and possibly move this group further along.
> This is not to bellittle Stuart McHugh's splendid work in setting this
> group up.
> What does everyone else think?
> Phil

I'd agree with moving to a bulletin board - mailing lists are very 90's!!

I administer a bulletin board using Invision software and it works like a dream, we even beat the spam army by moderating new members.

However - I imagine that some people might be reading email at work and wouldn't have web access to a forum/BB solution