"Still you gotta have a laugh. Ha ha ha ha" #2

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Thu Apr 10 20:23:07 CEST 2008

You're very welcome, thanks for the feedback - I'm enjoying listening
to them again too. Got a couple more tasty early 80s shows to pass on
in the next week or so too

It is a bit of a cracker isn't it? Looking down the tracklist for
these early 80s copytapes it's surprising how wellknown a lot of the
bands are/became

Do you think we can persuade this fantasy pub to serve the beer at
the corresponding price of the year of the show too?

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "thebarguest" <thebarguest@...> wrote:

> Wow - I think this is possibly in the "Top 5" Peel shows
> I've ever heard and I've only heard side 1 so far !
>
> Two of "the" best new-wave bands, "My Life in the Bush of Ghosts",
> "Once in a Lifetime"... you don't need drink or drugs with this !
>
> Very good audio quality. I think back to my younger self listening
> to this very show (probably) in a little room at Lancaster
University.