Some Cosmic Guitar Rock

tony donaghey tonydonaghey@...
Wed Apr 9 10:19:40 CEST 2008

A friend has asked for support to get his song on Clint Boon's Xfm radio show - click on the links below to give a listen and if you like vote by clicking on the vote now picture - no registration and free.
  Cheers
  Tony
  here are the easier instructions for voting-
  XFM are going to feature our track "Hyperdrive" on Wednesday this week. The track is up against 3 others and a different voting will take place.
  We've been chosen to be played this week on Clint Boon's Music:Response feature Xfm Uploaded on 97.7FM from 7pm.
  All the information is here:
http://xfmmanchester.co.uk/Article.asp?id=360773 .
  People can vote for us to win the weekly competition by clicking the vote button on our profile page at
  http://www.xfmuploaded.co.uk/oblivionkings/Default.aspx
  This button will appear from 7pm on Monday and the vote stays open until next Monday 12pm. The result is announced on that Monday's show from 7pm.
  Thanks for your support
  Rob