"Still you gotta have a laugh. Ha ha ha ha" #2

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Thu Apr 10 10:46:42 CEST 2008

Wow - I think this is possibly in the "Top 5" Peel shows
I've ever heard and I've only heard side 1 so far !

Two of "the" best new-wave bands, "My Life in the Bush of Ghosts",
"Once in a Lifetime"... you don't need drink or drugs with this !

Very good audio quality. I think back to my younger self listening
to this very show (probably) in a little room at Lancaster University.

Thanks for your generosity, Andrew (& Wavey D) !

ps wouldn't it be great to hire a pub and just play Peel shows
   all night ?