[peel] Re: Anyone going along to Ken's talk at Waterstones, Glasgow, as part of Peel Day?

RobF robfleay@...
Sat Oct 6 18:31:19 CEST 2007

>re: Echo and the Bunnymen: as samuel johnson said when
>asked why he had misdefined the unit of measurement of a
>horse's height in his dictionary, "ignorance, madam, pure
>ignorance". You're right. Echo and The Bunnymen with a 14
>year gap should indeed be in my biggest gaps list. Clean
>forgot 'em.

Point to me!

Here's another obscure question on the session front..I just finished reading the Nick Drake biography "Deeper Than The Darkest Sea" and it mentions a second BBC session that Nick did that doesn't appear in either IST or the new book. It even states the studio details (S2 Broadcasting House) and the TX April 13 1970 on the Night Ride show. No tracklisting is mentioned though - which is even more odd.