[peel] Lossy and Lossless Audio compression

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Wed Nov 28 22:58:59 CET 2007

>Of course there'll come a time (pretty soon probably) when we all
>have 100 Terrabyte HDs attached to our Hi-fis, networked to our
>download machine's 10 terrabyte ultra-broadband -  but until then,
>WAV files burned to CDRs are just fine....
>
>Like watching movies on your telephone, the concept of your desktop
>PC being your main music-playing device just seems pointless!
>
>Mark

It doesn't have to be either  a PC or the Hi-Fi - it can be both
I have my computer connected to the Hi-Fi so
anything I play on the computer can go through the
Hi-Fi and anything from whatever source coming through
the amp can go into the computer and be recorded.

martinw