[peel] John Peel Torrent Compilation 9 of 17 now seeding!

Alan Ford alan@...
Fri Nov 16 01:24:48 CET 2007

I honestly can't remember who it was, but I know it wasn't you Roger.

Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger Carruthers
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] John Peel Torrent Compilation 9 of 17 now seeding!

  I know I volunteered to transfer someone's tapes for them a while ago - I don't think it was Alan, but if it was, I certainly never got them. Iirc, we didn't even get as far as exchanging addresses, whoever it was... But I'll search the list tomorrow to check.

   As for the torrents, my thanks to you deedee for the tech advice; after much screwing around with my router I'm still getting pretty feeble download rates, but at least my client assures me that I have a port open... Ah well, at least I'm still managing to seed compilation 2 at a respectable rate.
  Once again, much power to you for sharing these,
  Cheers
  Roger

  On 15/11/07 19:41, "deedeeramain" <deedeeramain@yahoo.com> wrote:

    Hello Chaps!

    I had 10 complete seeds for JP torrent 8 of 17 so now I've started 9
    of 17!

    I received an error message uploading to Mininova. When I tried again,
    the website told me that that torrent had already been uploaded. I
    couldn't find it immediately on the Mininova site so I uploaded the
    torrent (successfully) onto 'The Pirate bay'.

    Sooooooo; if you can't find it on 'Mininova', you should find it at
    the 'Pirate Bay'.

    Once again - and we're doing pretty good at this people! - if you were
    lucky enough to get a complete copy of the JP torrent 8 of 17 - please
    keep seeding this for as long as you can. Some of the community have
    slower connections than you and we need to continue seeding for a
    while to ensure we get a bunch of copies circulating!

    Hey! I hope Alan gets his tapes back! Come on! Who's the rotten
    swine?! 'Fess up!

    All the best!

    Dee Dee

    .