[peel] John Peel Torrent Compilation 9 of 17 now seeding!

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Thu Nov 15 21:19:43 CET 2007

I know I volunteered to transfer someone¹s tapes for them a while ago ­ I
don¹t think it was Alan, but if it was, I certainly never got them. Iirc, we
didn¹t even get as far as exchanging addresses, whoever it was... But I¹ll
search the list tomorrow to check.

 As for the torrents, my thanks to you deedee for the tech advice; after
much screwing around with my router I¹m still getting pretty feeble download
rates, but at least my client assures me that I have a port open... Ah well,
at least I¹m still managing to seed compilation 2 at a respectable rate.
Once again, much power to you for sharing these,
Cheers
Roger