Bandwidth issues

Gary domesticempire@...
Sun Nov 11 15:42:41 CET 2007

I use utorrent and in the last couple of weeks PeerGuardian 2 which
is a setup I recommend every PC user look into for speed and
lightness of footprint.

I have a humble 1MB unlimited bandwidth ADSL connection with Virgin
and have yet to experience any noticeable problems at all. Same thing
when they were NTL. Certainly no fluctuation. The computer is online
and torrenting pretty much 24/7. Though with this said any throttling
of bandwidth is going to be subject to region and contention rate I
suspect.

Perhaps we should have a survey on the networks and various problems,
if any, we encounter. Though any fine detail is probably best
conducted in less conspicuous surroundings.

Can someone with current network experience shed more light on this
issue?

Gary
Torrents: http://johnpeelpages.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com/