[peel] File naming convention?

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Wed Nov 7 21:07:30 CET 2007

Yes Phil I entirely agree and for all the reasons you state above plus
yyymmdd is, I believe, the internationally recognised date format.
Should such a thing concern one.

Cough, did I notice you mention ftp server there at all?  (",)

Gary Walsh
John Peel Torrents: http://johnpeelpages.blogspot.com/
John Peel Blog:  http://johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com/

--