Leonard Cohen TOP GEAR 14/7/68? Mississippi Fred McDowall NIGHTRIDE

Guy Brown guyanthonybrown@...
Mon May 21 18:33:04 CEST 2007

2. Leonard Cohen TOP GEAR 14/7/68? Mississippi Fred McDowall NIGHTRIDE
    From: ken garner
Does anyone know if these 2 Peel one-session-wonders are knocking
around anywhere out there? Does anyone remember HEARING them? If so, I
want to know whatever you know, urgently! cheers - ken

Yes I have restored most of the Lenorard Cohen TG show from a secondary source as well as my own reel tapes. It contains good quality recordings of the 4 LC tracks. Ken contact me off list and I'll mail you a audio CD, least I can do since your 'In Session Tonight' has been so useful to me over the last 15 years

GUY

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.