[peel] Leonard Cohen TOP GEAR 14/7/68? Mississippi Fred McDowall NIGHTRIDE 5/3/69?

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Mon May 21 12:19:17 CEST 2007

It's different - that one was a one hour tv show,
really excellent too! I remember it well.

pb

http://www.knkmusic.net/2006/11/leonard-cohen-live-bbc-television.html