[peel] Re: Those new polls on the site...

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Tue Mar 27 22:23:07 CEST 2007

At 20:24 27/03/2007, you wrote:

>Thanks! That's great. Er, you don't by any chance still have that
>tape do you? Or a documentary record of it, which identifies the
>tracks? Does Peel read out the line-up on your tape? All details
>appreciated. It might have been 83 rather than 81, but anyway, now I
>have a TX date, if I look at that show's script on microfilm at
>written archives when I'm there after Easter, it should give any
>previous TX dates on page 1, with any luck. So many thanks again
>
>kg

The problem is that I didn't record the shows - just the session
using the Pause button so I just have 15 minutes of music
without Peel.   I don't have the titles of the songs either although
I can confirm there were 4 tracks - 2 with female vocals and 2 dubby tracks.

>PS. why not check my updated list of 'unknown/uncertain' show dates
>attached under 'files' on the list website. Got any more tapes /
>diaries from the early 80s? These are still the 'lost' years, in
>terms of complete documentation at the BBC...

I'll do that

martinw