Those new polls on the site...

ken garner ken_garner@...
Tue Mar 27 21:24:38 CEST 2007

Thanks! That's great. Er, you don't by any chance still have that
tape do you? Or a documentary record of it, which identifies the
tracks? Does Peel read out the line-up on your tape? All details
appreciated. It might have been 83 rather than 81, but anyway, now I
have a TX date, if I look at that show's script on microfilm at
written archives when I'm there after Easter, it should give any
previous TX dates on page 1, with any luck. So many thanks again

kg

PS. why not check my updated list of 'unknown/uncertain' show dates
attached under 'files' on the list website. Got any more tapes /
diaries from the early 80s? These are still the 'lost' years, in
terms of complete documentation at the BBC...

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> wrote:

> >PPS. before I stupidly wiped the first half dozen votes out, I did
> >spot that some of you had already voted for THE NEW AGE STEPPERS.
Now