[peel] Those new polls on the site...

Trevor Huddleston trevor_huddleston@...
Tue Mar 27 21:31:04 CEST 2007

Ken,

Following all these threads with delight!

I still have very fond memories of the Frankie Goes to Hollywood Session
before they became famous. The guitar bass and drums treatment of later hits
always showed they could play without Trevor Horn's knobs. If anyone has an
MP3 of this, I would love a copy/trade!

Yours

Trevor H