[peel] Kevin Coyne Tribute

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Thu Mar 8 00:03:03 CET 2007

Assuming this was aimed at me Stuart (in my Dandelion Radio guise).
Thanks, but the chap has already been in contact with us at Dandelion Radio
Towers and he's just dropped the CD round to one our crew and will probably
be featured
in next month's schedule.
Thanks again

Phil Edwards

  -----Original Message-----
  From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Stuart McHugh
  Sent: 07 March 2007 21:20
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [peel] Kevin Coyne Tribute

  Phil, one of our regulars, asked me to post this info about a Kevin Coyne
tribute (so it didn't seem like spam, he said, but it's a very worthy
cause!)

  Kevin as you no doubt know was one of John's first signings to the
Dandelion label and over the years featured many times on his various radio
programmes. A full track listing can be found at our web site:

  www.lifeandliving.net

  with some short samples and there are four pull tracks at Kevin Coyne
Books Myspace site:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79
495954

  All proceeds from the sale of the CD go to Life And Living who are a
voluntary group working with psychiatric service users at the Maudsley
Hospital in London.