Kevin Coyne Tribute

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Wed Mar 7 22:20:12 CET 2007

Phil, one of our regulars, asked me to post this info about a Kevin
Coyne tribute (so it didn't seem like spam, he said, but it's a very
worthy cause!)

Kevin as you no doubt know was one of John's first signings to the
Dandelion label and over the years featured many times on his various
radio programmes. A full track listing can be found at our web site:

www.lifeandliving.net

with some short samples and there are four pull tracks at Kevin Coyne
Books Myspace site:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79495954

All proceeds from the sale of the CD go to Life And Living who are a
voluntary group working with psychiatric service users at the
Maudsley Hospital in London.