[peel] Anyone care to play "Name That Tune"?

Trevor Huddleston trevor_huddleston@...
Thu Jul 19 23:00:05 CEST 2007

Hi Eddie

Don't know the song myself but a check on Allmusic.com suggests a song
called "Practical Man" was released by one Pete Atkin  in 1974. It is on the
album "Driving Through Mythical America".

Amaxon.co.uk sellers have a CD of this for �49.95 at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beautiful-Stranger-Driving-Through-Mythical/dp/tracks/B00000JMFI/ref=dp_tracks_all_1/202-0081090-8199063?ie=UTF8&qid=1184878695&sr=8-1#disc_1

Maybe worth it if you are very keen!!

Yours

Trevor