[peel] Last minute Qs: Magic Band tracks/lineup 7/7/04? Erase Errata 31/3/04 titles?

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Mon Jul 9 15:04:45 CEST 2007

Ken,

I'm fairly certain I have the Magic Band tracklisting. If not, I have a
recording of the show so it should be possible to transcribe the tracks.
Not 100% sure about the lineup, but I do have a photo of the band with
Peel after the session.

I might be able to help with those Nina Nastasia sessions too. I'll see
what I can dig out when I get back home tonight.

Eddie.