Last minute Qs: Magic Band tracks/lineup 7/7/04? Erase Errata 31/3/04 titles?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Jul 9 14:31:29 CEST 2007

Just wrapping up the book's sessionography and despite best efforts of
all of us this end, we're missing a few bits:

Can anyone tell me the tracks played and the band lineup for the Magic
Band live from Maida Vale session TX 7 July O4? Or the titles played by
Erase Errata on their live from Maida Vale session 31 March 04 (we do
not anticipate ever being able to determine the 'titles' of the music
played that same show by Lightning Bolt! unless you know better...)
And also: Nina Nastasia's lives from Peel Acres sessions on 1/5/03 and
10/6/04 all the songs were new works in progress and all we have this
end are 'untitled 1-6' etc. Can anyone retrospectively put titles to
these?

I've tried bands thorugh mypsace and usual official contacts, no joy
yet from these 3, so Peel listeners, you are my last hope...

cheers

ken