Last minute Qs: Magic Band tracks/lineup 7/7/04? Erase Errata 31/3/04 titles?

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Mon Jul 9 15:16:32 CEST 2007

Eddie Duffy writes:

> Ken,
>
> I'm fairly certain I have the Magic Band tracklisting. If not, I have a
> recording of the show so it should be possible to transcribe the tracks.
> Not 100% sure about the lineup, but I do have a photo of the band with
> Peel after the session.
>
> I might be able to help with those Nina Nastasia sessions too. I'll see
> what I can dig out when I get back home tonight.

am listening to Nina's 10/06/04 session now. track 1 is 'Underground', track
2 is 'Lee'...

have the other recordings at home too, will look into them but, like you
say, that's not the hard bit.

andy