Whilst on the subject of...

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Sun Dec 16 16:20:21 CET 2007

ok, I certainly never heard of either Peel on Luxembourg or the
Virgin shop shows. Very interesting...

Also, I have never encountered one of the near-mythical 'Peel Out In
The USA' shows - from the 90s (?) and produced for student radio
syndications in America in conjunction with Doc Martens. I know a lot
of US indie types got their first introduction to Peel via these (and
then encouraged us UK types to start off the tape chains of more
recent times.)
Last time I heard of one of these was in the early days of eBay when
copies were changing hands for quite a bit...

Stuart

Stuart Mchugh
stuart@...