Why we missed AS I ROVED OUT?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Dec 14 16:38:56 CET 2007

I think on reflection I know why we all (save Chris and Colin) missed
AS I ROVED OUT. It was on Radio 2 at the same time as Peel's normal
Wednesday night show on Radio 1!

I think it might further have got missed by media critic types like me,
simply because Peel got a lot of coverage for the 60th birthday
celebrations at the end of August, and this show being on through late
August / September therefore missed its chance - you couldn't be
plugging Peel every week in the TV/Radio pages - kg