Cheers Ken & AS I ROVED OUT etc

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Dec 14 16:32:51 CET 2007

Many thanks, Andrew (and Gary) glad you (both) like it: these days,
all I can see are the glitches! but seriously, I think it's ok,
nothing really absolutely catastrophically wrong (apart from one
picture caption) - yet. Sales rose to a peak of 600 in the week up to
8/12, so hopefully it'll do as well this past week and next week too!

About AS I ROVED OUT, I meant to say, I have been sent pdfs which are
clearly created from scans of faxed-in running orders to the BBC from
the production company. I think the easiest thing to do would be for
me sometime to simply type out the track details, because there are
not that many per show, then post that as a single word file up here
under files.