One week to go on Best Of The Best Of the Best

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Tue Dec 4 22:00:14 CET 2007

Steve-O! You rotten swine!
Here I was feeling guilty at not having posted in your worthy poll so
I headed over to 'http://www.rocklistmusic.co.uk/festive50.htm' to
check out the cumulative Festive Fiftys and try to decide on three
tracks to post to your poll.
It's an impossible task!
Have you seen the quality of the music in those listings?! No wonder
you have multiple "equals" for chart positions!
Is this some kind of inscrutable Korean Mind-Fuck you have come
across?!
I'm going to post three tracks but wow! - It's almost impossible!
What a set of compilation tapes these would make! How about we start a
new Peel Group Project? We replicate in it's entirety the Peel Festive
Fifties and then we distribute it illegally on this music fan to music
fan file-sharing thingymujig? In FLAC of course! None of that
rubbishy .mpfree
myearsdeceivemeI'msurethere'ssummatmissingfromthistrackbutit'sdeceptive
lysimilartotheunencodedWAVfile!
And while we're on the subject of FLAC - howzabout we re-compile the
JP Record Box in FLAC'sbetterthanlossyencodedformat?
Good luck!
I look forward to the final result!
DeeDee