One week to go on Best Of The Best Of the Best

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Dec 4 11:24:07 CET 2007

It would be nice if everyone pitched in for my poll. The response so
far has been a little bit disappointing, to be perfectly honest. How
much of your time does it take to list three tracks from Festive
Fifties 1976-2004? And what is wrong with committing yourself just for
fun? It's not the Phil Spector trial, is it?
So please...thanks very much to the kind people who have already
contributed, and a gentle plea to those who haven't. I am thinking very
seriously about doing this poll as a podcast, but as it stands, there
are going to be a lot of 'equals' (I have nine tracks listed at number
four!!)
Make a difference, for nothing more than a salute to the man who made
it all possible. Thank you.