[peel] Teenage Kicks at Edinburgh Assemby rooms

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Aug 8 14:28:59 CEST 2007

A slightly more tenuous Peel link to an Edinburgh Fringe show is Doktor Coca-Cola McDonalds

http://www.edfringe.com/shows/detail.php?action=shows&id=4409

Highly recommended - the Doktor is Moo, the singer from Twinkie who did a Peel Session live from Maida Vale a year or so before John's death.

I saw the warm-up shows and haven't laughed so much in ages. Twinkie still continue, but the Doktor is spending more & more time on the comedy circuit.