Yahoo Music Peel Tribute, so called

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Wed Oct 11 13:25:46 CEST 2006

>Meanwhile, Yahoo! Music has compiled a John Peel station playing some
>of his favourite music.
>
><http://uk.music.yahoo.com/launchcast/stations/station.asp?i=5065>http://uk.music.yahoo.com/launchcast/stations/station.asp?i=5065
>
>Totally Mac-unfriendly in every way, so I can not vouch for any of it.

same here, though I can at least see some of the artists featured -
Manic Street Preachers, Suede ,Massive Attack.. given that none of
these recorded sessions, it might be stretching it a bit to say that
they were 'favourites'?
(Though, maybe if he were with us today he'd be choosing these for
the Peel Stage at Glastonbury ? ;-))