[peel] Re: Yahoo Music Peel Tribute, so called

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Wed Oct 11 14:51:53 CEST 2006

Well, he certainly played those bands (I remember never quite getting into MSPs when he played them during the early 90s or so).  However, it doesn't get anywhere near the mark, does it?!  Rather shameful that they're calling it a "tribute".

Stuart McHugh <stuart@...> wrote:
same here, though I can at least see some of the artists featured - Manic Street Preachers, Suede ,Massive Attack.. given that none of these recorded sessions, it might be stretching it a bit to say that they were 'favourites'? (Though, maybe if he were with us today he'd be choosing these for the Peel Stage at Glastonbury ? ;-))

Best regards,
   Neil
www.NeilJenkins.org
www.MySpace.com/NeilJenkins